Sunday, September 8, 2013

A DIABETIC JUNKIE??? NOT!!!!!

UK – A diabetic mother-of-two was ordered to leave a McDonald’s restaurant for injecting herself with insulin – after staff accused  her of being on drugs. Sarah Pike, 36, ordered a Big Mac from the fast-food chain last Friday and administered insulin to reduce her blood sugar level before eating her meal. When staff spotted her injecting herself they told her to leave the premises because they believed she was using hard drugs. Mrs Pike, of Banbury, Oxfordshire, said:  ‘This was probably the most humiliating experience of my life and something like  this has never happened to me before. ‘I was shocked. I am Type 1 so I need to use  insulin before eating meals each day, and I kept saying the pen could not be  tampered with but they wouldn’t believe me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment