Sunday, March 24, 2013

EVIL IS GROWING STRONGER

BRUNSWICK, Georgia – The Georgia mother was grieving from Thursday’s shooting death of her  3-month-old son in his stroller during an attempted robbery while they took a morning stroll.
A pair of teenagers was arrested Friday. West had just been to the post office a few blocks from her apartment Thursday morning and was pushing her son, Antonio, in his stroller. West said a tall, skinny teenager, accompanied by a smaller boy, asked her for money. “He asked me for money and I said I didn’t have it,” ‘Do you want me to kill your baby?’ And I said, ‘No, don’t kill my baby!’”
One of the teens fired four shots, grazing West’s ear and striking her in the leg, before he walked around to the stroller and shot the baby in the face. Seventeen-year-old De’Marquis Elkins (picture) is charged as an adult with first-degree murder, along with a 14-year-old who was not identified because he is a juvenile.

No comments:

Post a Comment