Thursday, May 27, 2010

OH MY GOSH, SUCH VIOLENT KINDERGARDEN CHILDREN!


MESA, Ariz., May 26 (UPI) -- An Arizona man said he was shocked to learn school officials called police to talk to his 6-year-old daughter about threats. Brent Farley of Mesa said officials at James Madison Elementary called police to talk to his daughter, Carissa, after she and a boy in her kindergarten class argued about the quality of their artwork, KPHO-TV, Phoenix, reported Wednesday. "He said he was going to kill me, and then I said I was going to kill him," Carissa said. Farley said he was not present when the police officer talked to his daughter, but officials brought in her mother, who works at the school. "I was shocked," Farley said. "My daughter, she just turned 6." "When we have people calling the police on the kindergarten, there's something wrong," he said. The Mesa Public School District said the police officer was a uniformed resource officer trained in talking to children. Farley said he wants an apology from the school.
"It's definitely something that could have been handled in house, because there was no threat," he said

YOU DO KNOW I AM JOKING, RIGHT??

No comments:

Post a Comment