Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BARBI AND D.U.I.


A 40-year-old British man was arrested for driving a tinkered with old Barbie Jeep while intoxicated, even though the toy vehicle tops out at 4 miles an hour. Paul Hutton, who is six feet tall, was squished into the tiny car driving the short distance to a neighbor’s house when police pulled him over at 9pm on April 4th. Hutton says: The police car came up alongside me and the officer said “Are you all right there, mate?”‘ he said.  When I tried to talk I realised how drunk I was. A lot of burble came out. ‘There was a dispute at first between the officers on the phone as to what the legalities of it were. Then they decided I was to be done for drink driving. ‘I was taken to Clacton police station and breathalysed. Then I was taken to the cells. I was released at about 5.30am. ‘I really didn’t realise I should be doing it. I knew it was daft but I didn’t realise it was a criminal thing to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment